AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What A Weekend!

It was Beautiful!!!! Lots of family time and just enjoying the beautiful outdoors!

Saturday: John attempted to take Jocelynn to dance class...she still didn't want anything to do with it. One more week, it's already paid for, and I will be letting the teacher know that I am pulling her and we will try again next year.
The rest of the day was spent working around the house!

Sunday: Church was exactly what I needed. Pastor Roy knows how to speak to my heart and say exactly what I need to hear.
After church we went to my SIL house. We had a BBQ, and played red neck golf....lol. It was nice to spend the afternoon with family and laugh!

Monday: Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all the men and women who have served and are serving our country!
We spent the entire day at Fort Foster in Kittery Maine! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! It was exactly the kind of day you want everyday! It felt like vacation! I am sunburn, but it is well worth it! I am open to spending an entire day each weekend there, as long as the weather is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts