AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tested........

That is exactly what I feel like....tested! I just want to pull my hair out and climb in bed and stay there for days!

Monday (5/11) Started off like every other Monday, John got up to go to work and I lounged in bed. He had a meeting at the office at 7am. At 7:20 I receive a text from John, He has been laid off from him job......WHAT!?!?!? We don't know how long he will be out of work. His company is waiting on a project that is having permit and material issues. John is to call the office every Friday after noon and find out what the status on the project is.....let's pray this is a short lay off!

TTC News: My P4 level this cycle is 31.8! That is a great number and go for my BETA on Monday 5/18......it is bitter sweet. I still pray that we are pregnant this cycle because if we are not we are putting TTC on hold until John is back at work and we have health insurance again........If we are pregnant we will make do....we will find a way because nothing would make us happier then to know that we will be adding to our family!

I guess the next few days/week will be a real test! Pray for us!


RIP Kayleigh Anne Freeman, June 23, 2008 - May 11, 2009
She was truly a blessing from God and faced more in her short 11 months then any of us will face in our entire lives! God Bless you Kayleigh! My heart goes out to the Free mans....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts