AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

CD 1

Ahhhhhhhh. That is all I want to scream at the top of my lungs! Going to try the Soy again. CD 5-9 this cycle. Seems to help and at least I Ovulated normally. Again, I had some IPS (imaginary pregnancy symptoms). Nauseousness, sore breasts, fatigue, and cravings. I really thought we may have hit a lucky month, and once again the truth comes and crushes my dreams. Surprisingly, I am not that upset. I guess I am getting to the point were I expect the negative every month. All I can do is keep going along and pray that God sees fit to bless us with another child.

One more cycle and we are back to the Dr. with the big drugs.

1 comment:

Jody Garcia said...

Let me know if you need a ear to listen....

Post a Comment

Popular Posts