AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Fun!!!!!!!!!

My first full 8 hour day. Man am I tired...LOL It was good, a lot of work ahead of me, but I know I can do it. I will be working from home on the days I can't get into the office, and once the work is caught up and fixed, I will be going in to train the new person who will be doing the job. I really hope that the next person is more qualified and will do a better job!

I have to say today was one of the weirdest day I have actually had. It started off good, I got to the job and began working and began having weird stomach pains. Then I had a bout of nauseousness, luckily I had put a starlight mint in my mouth. Once the mint was gone, I had another attack that I couldn't stop. Now, mind you the last time I vomited at work was when I was pregnant with Jocelynn. Anyhoo, after I felt really good and I was starving! About 45 minutes later, my lunch arrived and I ate so fast.....It actually felt good in my belly. It tasted off, which was funny to me.

I was feeling really good for about 2 hours, and then the pain and nauseousness came back. Since about 2:00 I have been living on starlight mints to help with this. The funny thing is I don;t feel bad, just nauseous. I also have been starving, but NOTHING sounds good!

Here is my dilemma! Today I am 7DPO and today my temp too a small nosedive. This is all good! I really hope this is it, but on the same hand, I don't wanna get my hopes up for them to come crashing down!

It is all a waiting game. I won't call the Dr. until March 4th to find out. I don't want to call until I am truely late. My cycle is due to start on 2/23/09. Please pray for us. I really want this journey to come to an end!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts