AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I made it....

So I made it through yesterday without a break down. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

On another note, I went back to work today.....at least for a few weeks. I haven't worked at the Humane Society since May of 2008. Well, apparently my replacement didn't work out and they called to ask if I would come back, 2 days a week until they can find another replacement. Today was my first day back. I will be working Tuesdays (7-9:45am) and all day Fridays. It was nice to get out of the house, have some adult conversation and just feel like I accomplished something. I kept thinking I would like to do this (if the position allowed for it...LOL)

Even though I haven't done the work for 7 months, it was like riding a bike, I guess it is drilled in my head after doing the work for 4 years...LOL

So I go back Friday, that will be my interesting day since it will be a full 6-8 hours. Depends on what I get done and what needs to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts