AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Come on...I need a break!

So today's appointment was a bust! We showed up ate the right time.....just the wrong place! WTF. Apparently he hasn't been at the office closest to my house for the last 2 months. When I called to make the appointment I told him it was great that he was in Somersworth, because that was 10 minutes from my house. NEVER did he say anything about not being in that office anymore, and I had just made the call last week!

Even the brochure that I got the number from has the somersworth office listed....GAAH.

So we rescheduled for Thursday 8/7/08. At the Portsmouth office (which is about 30 minutes from my house. Still not bad but not as convenient!) Lets hope that appointment goes better. I'm starting to think the forces of nature are against me! I mean really......don't I go through enough as it is?

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts