AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

Journeys......how many...lol

Ok so in my journey of TTC, I have also decided that I need to begin a weight loss journey........

SO I started in December of 2007, when I realized I was at the heaviest had ever been! Did really good from the end of December until April, and lost 20 pounds!!!!, and then I hit the wall! May, June and July I became lazy! I became a stay at home mom and was enjoying the time with my daughter!

Here we are in August, and when the month started I decided it was time to do something about this excess weight!

Well, here I am one week later with success!!!! 4.5 pounds lost!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

So on to the next week, what motivator!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts