AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We are home!!!!!!!

We are Home!!!!! It was a wonderful trip! We are so tired but happy we made the trip. The entire weekend went pretty much as stated in my previous post!

All I have to say is if anyone has a chance to see Jeff Dunham live.....BUY THE DAMN TICKETS! My sides still hurt from laughing so hard! ( http://www.jeffdunham.com/ )

Also, finally Angie and I were able to meet! What a wonderful evening, sitting on her porch, chatting about any and everything!

I'm pretty exhausted and just want to stay in bed for the next week, but I will get through it!!! I will post pictures of the weekend on myspace and facebook!!!!!!

PS ~ HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY to my wonderful husband John!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Happy birthday John! :)

I'm so glad that you guys had such a great trip! I would love to meet some of you girls someday!!!

I have been wanting to see Jeff Dunham for a long time. I wonder if he'll come around the chicago area anytime soon?

Post a Comment

Popular Posts