AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Interesting!!!!

Today was my first acupuncture appointment. Not so much with the needles, but a consultations to start herbs. It was interesting. It was weird at first because he was asking allot of questions about my cycle and flow when I get my period, and since I have only ever seen female OB/GYN's it was a little awkward, but not horrible. He gathered allot of information and asked allot of questions that made me think.

I will start seeing him once a week and hopefully start my herbal remedy tomorrow. He is also going to try and help me with my headaches, mood swings and lower back/sciatic pain. We will see. Hopefully in a few weeks (if we haven't gotten out BFP) I will begin with the needle portion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts