AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just Life!

So this morning was exciting. I found Jocelynn had got a hold of a pair of scissors and had decided to give herself a haircut...... Luckily, she had only managed to snip a few pieces, and they are nor noticeable at all. I was so upset. I love her hair and I am afraid that if I trimmed her hair she would loose all her beautiful curl.

Mulan had a Vet appointment yesterday. She is healthy, just her annual check-up with shots. She is a little petite thing. 6 pounds 3/4 ounces. She has only gained 3/4 of an ounce in the last year. the Vet wants me to start giving her canned food in and morning and at night. She has dry food available 24/7 but I guess it isn't enough...LOL I think she is just perfect for a cat, but she is a little on the thin side. I just thought she was a lean, mean, hunting machine...LOL

Other then that, life has been pretty boring. I am headed into yet another 2ww. Trying to keep myself busy so I don't obsess over every little 'symptom'. What does help is the herbs the acupuncturist gave me seem to have helped with my energy level. I am helping that will help with the keeping busy....LOL

The herbs are so nasty that I went to the loval Herbal Path and purchased empty pill capsules. Just to give you an idea of the herb amount. I have to take 10, yes TEN, capsules twice a day. The capsules I purchased are the biggest size 00. About 3/4 to an inch long and about as big around as a pencil. I would take 50 a day, because it is much easier to take them in the capsules then trying to force down the water mixture or shooting with a juice chaser. John is also on 2 herbal mixtures. The things we do to get pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts