AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

All fixed!

John was able to fix the computer....not exactly sure what was wrong, but it fixed and that is that matters to me.....lol

This weekend was BEAUTIFUL! It has been so nice since Thursday! Aunt Sandy, Uncle Roger and Brittney came over and played on the new swing set with Jocelynn and Brooke. Friday it was Just Jocelynn and I, the normal grocery shopping trip and then the afternoon we spent outside on the swings. Saturday was almost 90 degrees, we went to play mini golf and had a cookout with the family! Today was also 90 degrees and after church we spent the afternoon outside enjoying the sunshine! I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.....except for a certain Mr. DJM visiting a certain Ms. JRA!

In other news, My back won't give me a break. I'm calling the Dr. tomorrow to have it checked out. I wasn't going to, but the fact that it is still acting up for 10 day, it's time to cave and call. I'm hoping they can see me soon and at least give me something to help me sleep at night. I guess we will see.

This week should be an interesting week, with u/s and a possible IUI on the schedule. Along with my back appointment and the results from John's testing. Please keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts