AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Doing Better

I won't lie. I was crushed yesterday. I was so hopeful with this cycle because my P4 level was wonderful! I'm doing better, but my cycle hasn't started. I haven't had the 3 days of bleeding that is a constant reminder of the failure I am as a woman.

John and I have decided to have is s/a done along with any other test he can get done. Unfortunately the Dr. feels that it has to be an issue on his end because my body is doing everything 'normally'. John mentioned wanting to have his testosterone checked and I will be researching herbal supplements that he can take. We have also decided that we will be doing an IUI this month. He told me that his boss will have to deal with him being late to work one day because having a baby is more important to him. This is why I love this man with all my heart!

On to happier news, I had a dentist appointment. It was uncomfortable as usual, mad worse by the medication I have taken in the last 30 days. But NO CAVITIES!!!! That is great news for me. My teeth are soft and I can count on one hand the number of times I have gone for a cleaning and not had a cavity. Not often. It is nice to hear! Now I don't have to go back until October!

Jocelynn is great. She seemed to realize that I was upset yesterday. She kept hugging and kissing me and saying, "Mommy, I love you." I am truly blessed to have her. She knows exactly what I need to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts