AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk

I'm raising money for a very important cause: finding better treatments and cures for blood cancers so patients can live better, longer lives through The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk. I'm asking you to help by making a contribution! Please click here to donate online quickly & securely. You will receive an email confirmation of your donation as soon as it is made. I thank you in advance for your support which will make a difference in the lives of thousands of patients battling blood cancers.

As many of you know, I lost my Aunt Kathy last July to Leukemia. She battled for most of her life and I know she is in heaven with my grandmother and is no longer in pain. This was a tough battle for her and I want to help as many other people who are battling in the hope that maybe their families won't have to go through the same heartache and these individuals don't have to suffer in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts