AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Damn Computer

My computer is bugging the shit out of me. It is Sooooooo Sloooooow and will only let me on a few of my websites. I can load here and fertility friend (so all you chart stalkers, that is up to date) but I haven't been able to log into CO, Myspace or facebook.....gaah. But in order to get onto the site that I am 'allowed' it take forever. The main part of the computer seems to be working fine. It seems to be just the internet, which I thought was the problem, but John has done some investigative work and my niece has no issue at her house (down the street) so I am now assuming it is the computer.

I have saved all my files to a disk so John can dump and reboot.

In TTC news, John had his s/a this morning and blood work to test his thyroid and testosterone. I will be interested to see what comes of these tests. I have an u/s scheduled for Tuesday (4/28) to check follie growth, so I am hoping to have the results then. Please pray that if there is an issue, it is treatable!

Going to be enjoying the weather this weekend, it is supposed to be in the 80's all weekend........HEAVEN!!! I have been in Capri's and flip flops since yesterday when it was in the 70's!!!!! I am so ready for this nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts