AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy......

Things have been so busy with Work. Hoping to be done by the end of this month. I hope this new person will work out, but it isn't looking good.

John and I had a nice date night last night. We both 'dressed up' (any chance for me to wear one of the new dresses I purchased that I love) and he took me the Olive Garden. It has been years since we had been there and I realized how much I have missed their salad and bread sticks! It was a great dinner and it was very nice to get out with John. We finished up Jocelynn's Easter shopping and John received his early Father's Day Gift, a universal remote for the basement. Instead of 6 remotes, we now have one that runs everything!!!! It is very nice.

The next 9 days are exciting, Today we are going to see the Easter Bunny and have pictures, Jocelynn is super excited! I go in Monday (4-6) for my progesterone level test!!! I'm hoping the number is great! Wednesday (4/8) I become an Aunt again! Jody and Julio will welcome Tyler, and I can't wait to visit them in a few weeks to meet this precious bundle and to see Gabby and them again! Sunday is Easter and the family will be together and the girls are so cute finding the eggs and then Monday (4-13) is my BETA!!! (Blood pregnancy test).

All in all I have a lot to look forward too. Guess that is what makes life exciting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts