AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Dr. Appointment

Went to the Dr. today for my back. He said it is muscular and tried to blame it on my weight. HELLO.....I have not gained any weight and this all of a sudden happened....I highly doubt it is due from my weight. My weight may be an issue on why it is taking so long to get better. So he gave me Tylenol with Codeine to take at night, because I can't take much else because I have the kids all day.

He also gave me a stronger heartburn med (again he tried to blame it's being worse with my weight.....again I haven't gained any weight).

I have hardly a voice today. I have been suffering with chest congestion all weekend, and this morning I woke up with the voice thing. Dr. Says that is a cold and will run it's course....wasn't really going to see him for anything but my back, but since I was there....lol

Also I have a referral to get the ingrown toe nails taken care of. They have been bothering me for months!!!

He believe I may suffer from sleep apnea......maybe I caught it from John....LMAO! So looks like I will be doing a sleep study soon.

Last but not least for me, he informed me that I qualify for a weight loss surgery. Not sure how I feel about this. It's kinda like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. If I go with the surgery, I have to put TTC on hold but, the weight loss could increase our chances of conceiving. What to do, what to do!?!?!? I have an appointment with my RE tomorrow, I am going to discuss this with her and find out the specifics on the impact it will have on TTC.....exactly how long we would have to put it on hold! I will also do allot of praying on this subject.......

John received some results from his blood work and x-rays. His foot looks fine on his x-rays.....so now were do we go? It is still bothering him!

His thyroid results came back fine....no issue there. We are still waiting on the testosterone results. I'm glad there is no issue so far, but with no issue comes no treatment and that sucks!

I guess it is all a waiting game. Waiting to hear from the neurologist to schedule an appointment for John's sleep study and waiting for a call from the foot Dr. so I can take care of the pains in my toes........my life seems to be all about waiting and my patience are drying up fast!

2 comments:

Jody Garcia said...

A lot going on and to think about. Praying about the right decisions is a good thing to do. We'll be doing the same. Hang in there!

The Pifer's said...

Love your blog!!! Praying for you!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts